You want to set up a business and have to register your business or even have to get a license? Then you should get information on the legal requirements.
The aspect of daily life "Business Start-Up" also offers more information.
Note: If you want to provide a service in Baden-Württemberg as a German, as a member of another EU/EEA State (EU-/EWR-Staat) or as a Swiss national, which is included in the EU Services Directive, you will find under "Self-employment Online" (Selbständigkeit online) detailed information for the specific requirements, which you have to meet, and how to get to the electronic procedure management.
To the procedures and services
- Applying for a certificate of competence for the commercial handling and trading of substances with a risk of explosion
- Applying for a licence to run a private hospital
- Applying for a permit for the commercial purchase and handling of explosive materials
- Applying for a public house licence
- Applying for a special-use permit for roads in built-up areas
- Changing the address of a business
- Commercial installation of gaming machines with winning possibilities
- Deregistering a business
- Itinerant Trade License
- License for amusement arcades
- License for auctions
- License for pawnbrokers
- License for security services
- License to manufacture or trade in weapons
- Notification of a seasonal wine tavern ("Straußwirtschaft")
- Prohibition of business due to unreliability
- Requesting an excerpt from the Central Trade Register
- Requesting information from the Trade Register (Gewerberegister)
- Temporary license for restaurants
- Trades requiring inspection