Promotion of the City Center as a Business Location
The City Management brings together the constructive forces of retail, gastronomy, hotels, real estate, services, and handicraft and coordinates the volunteer efforts of members, work groups, and the board of the City-Initiative.
The City Management’s main tasks include:
- Frequency increase
Planning, organization, and implementation of the open-business Sundays "Esslingen Spring” and “Esslingen Fall”, the long shopping night, and various other events.
Development and implementation of customer loyalty programs such as customer surveys, childcare on Saturdays, etc.
- Area management
Ongoing analysis and evaluation of supply and sector mix, consultation services for retailers, private owners, brokers, and settlement prospects, arrangement for alternative uses, vacancy management
- Coordination / Bundling / Representation
of inner-city players and interests
Advertising, communication, and public relations
As an economic umbrella organization for the inner city, the City-Marketing works towards creating and maintaining a vibrant, attractive, and energetic inner city.
It is an interest group formed by various branches and sectors. 150 members from retail and services, gastronomy and hotel businesses, industry and trade, real estate, media, and culture represent around two thirds of inner city retail space.
- It’s a strong association with renowned comrades-in-arms.
- They save time, effort, and money through coordinated network activities.
- They receive dedicated representation in politics and within the Administration.
- They enjoy an increasingly positive image as a co-creator of Esslingen's city center.
- They benefit from an increase in the city’s level of attractiveness.
- They have advance knowledge due to the regular exchange of information.
- They profit from the City Management team’s commitment to excellent service.